Here are some hints to make efficient use of the ONELAB graphical user interface:
- Numeric variables can be changed quickly by dragging to the left (decrease the value) or to the right (increase the value)
- After editing a variable by hand, immediately press
returnto record the change in the database
- You can toggle mesh display on/off by double-clicking in the graphics window, or by clicking on
Oin the status bar. The quick access menu also provides links to access all the other display options
- To reset the zoom, click on
1:1in the status bar
- Check/uncheck the views in the
Post-processingsubtree to show or hide them.
Shift+clickwill select only that view and hide all others.
- Click on the little triangle to access the options of a view, or to remove it.
See the Gmsh reference manual for additional information.