Gmsh documentation and tutorials
- Official documentation (the source texinfo files are available here)
- Tutorial: start with t1.geo, then t2.geo, etc.
- Gmsh 3.0 brings constructive geometry features to the .geo files: see the boolean examples
- Git cheat sheet to read before contributing to Gmsh.
- The [First Gmsh Workshop] was held in Braives on September 15-16, 2011
- The Second Gmsh Workshop was held in Moressée on May 23-24, 2013
- The Third Gmsh Workshop was held in Lanzarote on March 29-31, 2017
- General instructions are provided in the main README
- Step by step instructions, including compilation of common dependencies
- CTest scripts used for the nightly builds and the official releases