This wiki contains ONELAB models designed to highlight various physical models, software features and numerical techniques. The level of complexity and documentation varies from model to model: feel free to file issues if things are not clear, or even better, submit merge requests with improvements.
You can download all the models on your computer with the command:
git clone https://gitlab.onelab.info/doc/models.git
For simpler, step-by-step tutorials, see the tutorials.
ONELAB models for Gmsh and GetDP
- Acoustic scattering: 2D scattering by an arbitrary number of cylinders
- Antennas: 2D and 3D models of antennas
- Bloch modes in periodic waveguides: automatic calculation of the band diagram of a periodic structure
- Diffraction gratings: parametric analysis of 2D diffraction gratings
- Domain decomposition methods for waves: parallel optimized Schwarz domain decomposition methods for 2D and 3D acoustic and electromagnetic waves
- Electric machines: static and dynamic 2D models of various electrical machines, including nonlinear effects, movement and circuit coupling
- Electromechanical relay: actuator model with mechanical coupling and dynamic remeshing
- Inductor: 2D and 3D model of an inductor-core system
- Magnetodynamics with cohomology conditions: 3D induction heating simulation using dual formulations and the Gmsh cohomology solver
- Magnetometer: 3D electro-thermo-mechanical multiphysic model, including weak coupling and modal analysis
- Magnetostriction: magneto-mechanical coupling
- Magnets: parametric 3D model computing the force between an arbitrary number of permanent magnets
- Shielding: electromagnetic shielding efficiency calculation
- Superconductors: parametric 2D and 3D nonlinear modelling of high temperature superconducting cables, with adaptive time stepping
- Thermal conduction: 2D and 3D heat transfer
- Time reversal: 2D simulation of time reversal for acoustic wave refocusing
- Waveguides: 2D and 3D models of metallic waveguides
See https://gitlab.onelab.info/doc/models for more.